- Level 1 Characters
- 20 Character Points
- Two starting Traits
- Max starting wealth for your class
- Characters may purchase any item they can create for its creation cost, rather than its market price.
- Characters are assumed to have the most essential adventuring gear (Backpacks, bedrolls, food, water, rope, so on), within reason, for free.
- Options from the Pathfinder Core rules and Advanced Player’s Guide – check with me for stuff from other sources.
- A number of classes have special Archetypes to alter them for the purposes of representing characters and the Warcraft setting better, they’re listed off the main page.
- Hit points gained per level are a flat amount based on the high end of the average roll (ie, +4 hp per level for d6, +5 for d8, +6 for d10, +7 for d12). If you want to take a chance, you may roll for hit points but must take the result no matter what it is. Hit points at first level are maximized, as normal.